The Conservation District has an extensive education program, from outdoor classrooms to the Website to the quarterly newsletter, the Explorer. In addition, the board sponsors workshops periodically: grazing seminars, small acreage landowner classes and other types of programs. In order to help defray expenses for these, and to allow local entities to show their support, we offer sponsorships to the community.
- Regular Sponsors contribute $25 per year
- Stewards contribute $100 per year
- Champions contribute $250 per year
- Conservators contribute $500 or more per year
If you or your business would be interested in being a sponsor for the Conservation District, call the CD office at 406-389-3884 or email email@example.com. Or you can pay via PayPal.
LCCD SPONSORS–“Those who assume responsibility”
- Power Townsend
- Schatz Ranch & Leasing
- Westech Environmental Services Inc.
LCCD STEWARDS- “Those in charge of a large estate”
- John George
- Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply, Helena
- Pioneer Technical Services, Inc.
- Prickly Pear Simmental Ranch
- WWC Engineering
LCCD CHAMPIONS-“Those who fight for a cause”
- Action Print
- Northwestern Energy
- Sieben Ranch Company