The Conservation District has an extensive education program, from outdoor classrooms to the Website and the quarterly newsletter, The Explorer. In addition, the board sponsors workshops periodically: grazing seminars, small acreage landowner classes and other types of programs. In order to help defray expenses for these, and to allow local entities to show their support, we offer sponsorships to the community.
- Regular Sponsors contribute $25 per year
- Stewards contribute $100 per year
- Champions contribute $250 per year
- Conservators contribute $500 or more per year
In 2022 we started a new category to recognize organizations that contribute to specific events. This category is the “Special Event Sponsors” category and can be any amount. This helps to pay for supplies and materials as well as snacks and drinks for things like our volunteer willow cutting days, the Weed Whacker Rodeo in the Sun River Watershed and other events.
If you or your business would be interested in being a sponsor for the Conservation District, call the CD office at 406-389-3884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can pay via PayPal.
LCCD SPONSORS–“Those who assume responsibility”
- Power Townsend
- Schatz Ranch & Leasing
- Westech Environmental Services Inc.
LCCD STEWARDS- “Those in charge of a large estate”
- John George
- Pioneer Technical Services, Inc.
- Prickly Pear Simmental Ranch
- WWC Engineering
LCCD CHAMPIONS-“Those who fight for a cause”
- Action Print
- Northwestern Energy
- Sieben Ranch Company
SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORS
- Murdoch’s Helena (Weed Whacker Rodeo)
- The Bagel Company (For our Willow Cutting volunteer days)