I know that right now it looks more like winter out there than autumn, but the Lewis and Clark CD is hosting a fall photo contest! We’ll probably be doing this several times a year, so keep your eyes peeled!
Please refer to the Rules for the Contest, but generally they are that:
- the photo needs to be taken in Lewis and Clark County
- One entry per contestant
- a second entry for following the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages for the CD
- a third entry if you share the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages
- Photos submitted can be used by Lewis and Clark CD for outreach and promotion
- Winners will be selected by the CD board and Staff
- 1st prize is a CD Landowner book, 2nd a CD hat and 3rd a 100 square foot packet of wildflower seed
- Deadline for submission is November 30, 2020
The theme for this contest is fall colors, but you may include aspects of the Conservation District’s mission statement such as agriculture, natural resources, education, and community.